MARI Magazines Advertising Policy
September 1, 2021
- All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions. MARI Magazines does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in any of our publications.
- Editorial content is not influenced by current or potential commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- MARI Magazines will not publish advertisements that read like editorial content. Any mention of sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such and should clearly state if it underwent peer review or not. The nature of the peer review process should be explicitly stated.
- All advertisements are subject to the joint approval of the publisher of MARI Magazines and MARI CEO which reserve the right to reject or cancel any ad at any time.
- MARI Magazines will not accept advertising for:
- Drug-specific or treatment-specific campaigns
- Products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
- Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser by a trademark or signature as well as the product or service being offered.
- Advertisements should not contain deceptive or misleading content, whether in written or graphic form, and must be verifiable. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed.
- Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
- Advertisements will be accepted and published on MARI Magazines website or products on the warranty that the agency and advertiser are both authorized to publish the contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
- The advertiser and the agency both agree to indemnify and hold MARI Magazines, its volunteers, officers, agents and employees, harmless it against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
- MARI Magazines is not liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted. Our team will make all efforts to place such advertisement as space becomes available and in the order it was received.
- Any references to MARI Magazines, its website, or its products, or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or agency is subject to prior joint written approval by MARI Magazines Manager and MARI CEO for such use.
- MARI Magazines is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage for errors in displaying or printing an ad.
- Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included in the Advertisements page.
- MARI Magazines may change the terms set forth in this document at any time. Changes will be applied to ads whose closing date is after the announcement of the change.
- In the event of nonpayment, MARI or MARI Magazines reserve the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for any payments past due and payable to MARI or MARI Magazines.
Advertising complaints policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: [email protected]